Re: Clean Object Class Design -- Circle/Ellipse

From: Universe <universe_at_NOdirectvSPAMinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 18:43:18 -0400

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001 01:06:35 -0400, "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote:

>"Richard MacDonald" <macdonaldrj_at_att.net> wrote in message

>>Oh I have lots of prejudices like we all do. I'm just exercising a
>>particular set now since your high horse is flimsy and you
>>deserve to be taken down a notch.

>As I said previously when you posted the above: What you call my high horse
>is not at all flimsy. You expose much
>about yourself and your motives in the above statement. You expose,
>for instance, that you have no interest in learning or in
>communicating -- instead, you have an interest in attacking and
>destroying. I find little merit in your goals.

I came to the same realization about MacDonald some years ago. He's quiet much of the time, but then he pops out to make nasty remarks. In general I find XP'ers, which he is, to have insecure, conceited and immature personalities--not all, but most.

Elliott

--
  http://www.radix.net/~universe      ~*~ Enjoy! ~*~
      Hail OO Modelling! * Hail the Wireless Web!