Entity relationshp

From: Deepak Lal <dlal_at_endeavor-technologies.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:33:48 -0400

I am having trouble resolving the following realtionship:

Entity: Slots

          Card Types

Each Slot "supports" n number of CardTypes

Therefore I get a n:m (many-to-many) relationship such as

      1..* 1..*
Slot ---------CardTypes

read: Each slot supports "n" number of CardTypes and each CardType can be supported by m number of Slots.

If I am not mistaken I need to make two "one-to-many" realtionships..Does someone have any ideas as how that would work in this scenario

Thanks Received on Sun Sep 30 2001 - 19:33:48 CDT