advice needed on readings.

From: Andrea Fare' <fardrum_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:43:29 -0700

I just finished reading CASE METHOD by Richard Barker and found it very interesting. I would like to read more about data base design and modelling maybe something that focuses more on the process of extrapolating the logical model into the physical .
Any ideas? Received on Sat Sep 29 2001 - 00:43:29 CDT