What're the differences betwen OO database and relational databases?

From: soda <soda4u2_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Sep 2001 20:13:52 -0700

I only learn relational databases at school, Object Oriented database was virtually unknown then. I've tried to find out but it would be easier to ask you folks what you think. Does OO database goes faster?  Easier to maintain? Can I design OO database and use them in MySQL? Thank you for reading my silly questions? Received on Tue Sep 25 2001 - 22:13:52 CDT