Re: Modelling and the element of time

From: Drago Ganic <drago.ganic_at_in2.hr>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:30:45 +0200

Hi,

please send me a copy of your whitepaper describing the design in more detail.

Just two more questions:

  1. how went the implementation ? How was the performanse. Whad did the user said about the interface ? Waqss it complicated to them ?
  2. What do you think about the temporal databases stuff. I have not read alot, but I have a feeling it's to theoretical ?!?! What are your opiniouns about the book you have (snodgrass &al's _temporal databases_). Would you recomend me to read such a book ?

drago