Re: foreign vs primary key

From: Leandro Guimar„es Faria Corsetti Dutra <leandrod_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:23:54 -0300

mikeg wrote:

> I checked out his book, vol II, from the library this afternoon.
> I haven't had a chance to read any of it.

        Volume II is very old, and covers mostly peripheral issues. No use reading it without reading the main volume -- newer editions do not have two volumes anymore.

        If you intend to work with databases, you should really buy, read and cherish the latest version you can find or afford.

--
  _
/ \ Leandro Guimar„es Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 246 96 07