whats all the points to be considered when we r creating one new database?

From: praveen kumar patro <praveen_patro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Sep 2001 22:24:40 -0700

can we create a database of our own?if yes,then whats all the points we have to consider while creating a new datbase & if not why???i know its not possible to create a new database like oracle or sql or ibm db2 but where can i get the datas which can be helpful building one new database. Received on Thu Sep 13 2001 - 00:24:40 CDT