Re: Looking for Windows database(s) similar to "db access" on a unix operating system

From: Leandro Guimar„es Faria Corsetti Dutra <leandrod_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 02:57:00 -0300

Nilwod wrote:

> Sorry is this message is posted in the wrong area - I am completely

        Yes, it is. This is a database *theory* newsgroup, do you know what's theory?

        Therefore, no answer for you here.

> new to the Google usergroups, though I have been using Google as a
> search engine for a very long time...

        Google is only an interface to Usenet. This is a newsgroup, not a "Google usergroup" -- such a beast does not exist.

--
  _
/ \ Leandro Guimar„es Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 246 96 07