Quuestion about SendKeys

From: R. Groot Beumer <Info_at_RGBplus.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:41:14 GMT

Hello,

Within my database i'm using a query which adds new combinations to a certain table. I only want to add new combinations (not existing, which isn't possible because of the primary keys) with this query. Now i've made this query, but when I run it I obviously get the message regarding the key conflicts (because a lot of the combinations already exists). I want to tackle this problem by using the sendkey command. When i start this query (in VB) i want the following line to contain this SendKey command

My question:
Whats the syntax of the SendKey command for the Return(Enter)-key. The same I need for the Y and the J keys.

thanx already,

Remco Groot Beumer, Holland Received on Fri Jun 29 2001 - 13:41:14 CEST

Original text of this message