What CASE tools and clients for Postgres?

From: Milorad Poluga <poluga_at_eunet.yu>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:33:27 +0200

Hi, everybody!
I am a programmer with the 12-years experience in COBOL and FoxPro under Unix environment.
Postgres seems to me as a good choice for step toward web apps, ERP, CRM, e-business/commerce, etc. I have red many articles about Postgres but I am still not sure:
1. What is the recommended tool from design of business processes and data model, e.g. what CASE tool is the best for porting logical schema to Postgres (if any is directly applicable); 2. What is the best client tool with a good GUI for Unix/Linux, and what is for Windows/NT environment?
Thanks in advance for any advice, web link or book title. Milorad Poluga Received on Tue Jun 05 2001 - 08:33:27 CEST

Original text of this message