Re: S.O.D.A. database Query API - call for comments

From: Carl Rosenberger <carl_at_db4o.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 14:13:59 +0200

Lee Fesperman wrote:
> Your system is hardly more than an object caching system, with
> weak manipulative capabilities (compared to relational).

The discussion has become kind of dull. I have better work to do than to answer insults.

We store objects. Use your old-fashioned bookkeeping tables if you wish.

Programmers using object-oriented languages will learn to value the advantages of object databases, even if Lee Fesperman denies them.

Kind regards,
Carl

---
Carl Rosenberger