MIMER - Invalid construction

From: Anders Gustavson <anders.gustavson_at_sta.his.se>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 13:19:57 +0200

I'm having some problems with the following SQL query, can anyone explain why MIMER think it's invalid.

SELECT ANTLIN.PNR, NAMN.TNAMN, namn.enamn FROM NAMN, ANTLIN left join GRUPPRAD on GRUPPRAD.PNR = ANTLIN.PNR WHERE namn.pnr=antlin.pnr and antlin.progr='DEI' and antterm='1999' AND (antlin.pnr IN (select distinct pnr from KURS

                     where termin='2001' and progr='DEI'))

What I'm trying to do is to select all students that signed up 19992 and are still active. Received on Thu May 10 2001 - 13:19:57 CEST

Original text of this message