Re: S.O.D.A. database Query API - call for comments

From: Lee Fesperman <firstsql_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 16:26:16 -0700

Dan Star wrote:

> Checked out your web site. Very nice. Its too bad that Mr. Pascal's
> book "Understanding Relational Databases" is out of print. I found it
> immensely helpful a readable as a newbie years ago.

I passed your comments to Fabian, who was appreciative and said -- "Tell him I am trying to publish a revised 2nd edition with another publisher, but having a hard time."

--
Lee Fesperman, FFE Software, Inc. (http://www.firstsql.com)
* Check out Database Debunkings (http://www.firstsql.com/dbdebunk/)