Re: Automatic datamodel generation possible?

From: Lennart Jonsson <lennart_at_kommunicera.umea.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:24:21 GMT

You might also want to check out Erwin or PowerDesigner

(http://www.cai.com/products/alm/erwin.htm) (http://www.sybase.com/products/powerdesigner/)

I know there is an evaluation version to download for Erwin, and perhaps there is for powerdesigner as well?

/Lennart

In article <9bqqkl$j2t$1_at_bob.news.rcn.net>, Steve Long says...