Re: OT look at my project AlgebraDB :)

From: Peter Hanusiak <hanusiak_at_sozo.fns.uniba.sk>
Date: 13 Apr 2001 04:47:36 GMT

Mikito Harakiri <Mikito_member_at_newsranger.com> wrote:
> In article <
987068349.898048_at_cdwork.cvt.stuba.sk>, Peter Hanusiak says...

>> I'm trying to develop another relational database. Try to look at
>>algebradb.sourceforge.net .
>>

> No whitepaper or reference to other documentation -- good start...
I'm making this only 3 weeks. In next week I will write some, at this point I can give you a link
http://www.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/~sturc/personal/datasem.ps

> BTW, is your algebra of infinite tables safe?
Did you mean safe formulas?
Yes with some restrictions, in infinite tables I need some input set and in equation solving I need monotonous operators(some problems with difference).

I'm searching some others database fans, which wants help to this project.

        Peter Received on Fri Apr 13 2001 - 06:47:36 CEST

Original text of this message