Re: Second Normal Form help.

From: Jan Hidders <hidders_at_REMOVE.THIS.win.tue.nl>
Date: 4 Apr 2001 08:19:55 GMT

Lorrin Moore wrote:
> This is obviously religious issue, of which I want no part.

It's not a religious issue, but an issue between experienced and inexperienced usenet users. In all the years that I have been on usenet that was always the dividing line in this discussion. Stick around long enough and you will become a top-quoter.

> I am, however, posting from my linux box, in netscape, purely for
> your benefit.

Great. But, please, netiquette also says that you should not simply include the complete previous posting -- as you did -- but try to trim it as much possible. This is actually also one of the benefits of top-quoting; it forces you more to think about what to keep of the original message.

Kind regards,

--
  Jan Hidders