Re: Second Normal Form help.

From: Peter Franklin <p.franklinDeleteThis_at_which.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 13:57:38 GMT

On 4 Apr 2001 08:19:55 GMT, hidders_at_REMOVE.THIS.win.tue.nl (Jan Hidders) wrote:

>Lorrin Moore wrote:
>> This is obviously religious issue, of which I want no part.
>
>It's not a religious issue, but an issue between experienced and
>inexperienced usenet users. In all the years that I have been on usenet
>that was always the dividing line in this discussion. Stick around long
>enough and you will become a top-quoter.

<snip>

 Jan, I have enjoyed your postings in the past ,and learnt from you, (especially about 4NF) but this thread *has* become a theological wrangle, with nothing to do with comp.databases.theory or Second Normal Form help.

If this newsgroup is to become dominated by this sort of thing, then I for one am regretfully going to abandon it.

Peter Franklin Received on Wed Apr 04 2001 - 15:57:38 CEST

Original text of this message