Automatic datamodel generation possible?

From: Jeroen Barendregt <f.barendregt_at_chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 18:10:43 GMT

Mailen naar newsgroup comp.databases

Hi all,

Currently I am doing research on redocumentation software as a solution to unlock AS400 databases and get insight in the underlying datamodel.

When AS400 databases are not properly documented it requires in depth analysis to uncover the underlying datamodel.

I wonder if there is any software available with which this can be accomplished (semi-) automatically. Does anybody know these tools exist?

I hope you can help me with this; thanx in advance.

Jeroen

(F.barendregt_at_chello.nl) Received on Mon Apr 02 2001 - 13:10:43 CDT