Re: rookie to gurus: transitive?

From: Arne Jonsson <arne.b.jonsson_at_telia.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:10:45 GMT

Dave wrote

>Seriously, I was aiming for "street level". Let's see what Arne thinks.

ThankŽs, IŽm beginning to see the picture. I hope IŽll be able to explain it to my fellows in my VB-course tomorrow. Because of all the wisdom I pick up in this group IŽve been appointed to database expert (on street level of course) in the group, and tomorrow IŽll have a small lecture on this subject.. As Jan said, it was partly the semantics that confused me.
But keep your ammo dry, IŽll soon be back for the higer normal forms I guess!

Kind regards
Arne Received on Mon Feb 26 2001 - 21:10:45 CET

Original text of this message