WANT TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

From: DSpeedy7996 <dspeedy7996_at_aol.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2001 22:07:10 GMT

WANT TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARSMessage Added: Re: Re: WANT TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS
The following information was added to the message board:

Name: Danny Reed
E-Mail: dspeedy7996_at_aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: WANT TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS Body of Message:

:
: : $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WANT TO MAKE THOUSANDS
 OF DOLLARS WITH
: : ONLY A SIX DOLLAR INVESTMENT?!!! READ ON... PERFECTLY LEGAL!!!
: : $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

: : A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups and came across an
 article similar to
: : this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only
 an initial
: : investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but
 like most of us, I
: : was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each
 of the 6 names
: : and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address
 in the bottom of
: : the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups or send
 bulk mail to a couple
: : hundred people (the more widely distributed this is, though, the more money
 both you and I
: : can make!!!) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking
 to a few people
: : first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose
 except 6 stamps and
: : $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?...
 within 7 days, I
: : started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end
 soon, but the money
: : just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of
 the second week I
: : had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00
 and it's still
: : growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
 $42,000.00 and it's
: : still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have
 spent more than
: : that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly,
 WHY it works...
: : Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
 information off of
: : it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,
 that you will
: : start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so
 easy! I'm on my way
: : to trying it and see how the results come out. Suggestion: Read this entire
 message
: : carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and
 watch the money
: : come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
postage).

: : IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal;
 and it is 99% no
: : risk - it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered
 to, you will receive
: : extraordinary dividends.

: : PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more
 can be yours in 20
: : to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
 integrity of the
: : participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
 instructions. you will
: : now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product
 is not solid and
: : tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing
 Lists. Many large
: : corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the
 money made from the
: : mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you
 and me asking to
: : be included in that list. Here are the 3 easy steps to success:

: : STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
 piece of paper "PLEASE
: : PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside
 EACH of the 6
: : pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
 prevent thievery).
: : Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should
 now have 6 sealed
: : envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name
 and address, and a
: : $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
 LEGAL! You are
: : requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us
 I was a little
: : skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
 checked it out with
: : the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
 legal. Mail the 6
: : envelopes to the following addresses:
: : #1)Nick Parrish 19 Queen Street Wordlsey Stourbridge DY8 5QW
: : #2) Jacques Lazenby 2011 W. 85th Street Los Angeles, CA 90047
: : #3) Joćo Silva Quinta-dos-Ciprestes. Pousaflores. 3240 Ansićo. Portugal.
: : #4) Martin Lopez Nores. San Xulian-Carballal 4-B. 36915 Marin(Pontevedra).
 Spain.
: : #5) Alex Weickert. Frankensteiner Str. 12. 64342 Seeheim-Jugenheim.
 Germany.
: : #6 Danny Reed. 201G Madison St. Radford,Va 24141
: :
: : STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
 other names up (6
: : becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

: : STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
 to original as
: : possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups or send
 it by bulk email.
: : All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
 make! You won't get
: : very much unless you post like crazy. :) This is perfectly legal! If you
 have any doubts,
: : refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy
 of these steps for
: : yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
 PLEASE REMEMBER that
: : this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
 participants and
: : by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you
 are of integrity,
: : the program will continue and the money that so many others have received
 will come your way.
: : NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on
 a computer or hard
: : copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly
 providing a
: : service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper
 to reduce the risk
: : of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully
 followed, six
: : members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with
 one dollar each.
: : Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name
 reaches the #1 position
: : you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity
 for only $6.00
: : ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your
 own name to the
: : list and you're in business!

: : ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
: : Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
 posting. Simply put your
: : cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom
 of this document,
: : and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into
 the computer's
: : memory.
: : Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
 blank page. From
: : the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into
 notepad so that you
: : can add your name to the list.
: : Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
 postings in
: : different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
: : Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
 newsgroups (on-line
: : forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
: : Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
 by highlighting the
: : text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the
 Subject, this will be
: : the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings
 in a particular
: : group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
: : Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
 newsgroups and post
: : away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
 newsgroup!
: : **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!
 BUT YOU HAVE TO
: : POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from
 around the world
: : within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large
 amount of mail you
: : will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use,
 as long as the
: : postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

: : Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very
 low example). So
: : then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
 persons who just sent
: : me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
 persons respond to
: : each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each
 make 200 MINIMUM
: : posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
 additional $125.00! Now,
: : those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3
 and only receive 5
: : replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun
 part, each of those
: : 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each
 only receive 5
: : replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all
 deliver this message to
: : 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups
 react I will
: : receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
 When your name is no
: : longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and
 send out another
: : $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
 posting again. The
: : thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the
 world are joining
: : the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
 So, can you afford
: : $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if
 the plan is
: : played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of
 that happening
: : when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are
 joining the internet
: : and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
 20,000 to 50,000
: : new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet.
 Remember, play
: : FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. Now take the #1 name off the
 list that you see
: : above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add
 YOUR Name as number
: : 6 on the list. Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
 close to original
: : as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I
 think there are
: : close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you
 post, the more money
: : you make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. :) This is
 perfectly legal! If
: : you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal
 lottery laws. Keep a
: : copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use
 it again, and
: : again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
 honesty and
: : integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
[...]
: : it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business! If all of
 this was a bunch of
: : garbage, you've only lost six dollars, but if it's true, what a nice way to
 get ahead for
: : once!

Added on Date: 12:14:54 2/22/101

[ Go to Your Message ] [ Vocational Rehabilitation Public Forum ] Received on Thu Feb 22 2001 - 23:07:10 CET

Original text of this message