Which Database

From: Nick Wild <nick.wild_at_musicfactory.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:32:45 -0000

We curently use Access as the backend for many of our web sites. However as traffic is rising and the sites are developing it is proving not robust enough.

I do not have the budget yet for SQL Server with the Internet connector licenses and do not wish to pay for a 2 year licence for Oracle 8i (which is in budget).

Any ideas as to an alternative and more cost effective robust database?

Thanks Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 03:32:45 CST