Re: x*x-1=0

From: Vadim Tropashko <vadimtro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:29:18 GMT

In article <95e0o1$742$1_at_news.tue.nl>,
  hidders_at_win.tue.nl (Jan Hidders) wrote:
> Vadim Tropashko wrote:
> >
> > I disagree for 2 reasons. It is rare case in science when you have
> > competitive models living at the same time period.
>
> Are you kidding!? Do you have any real experience in science? Did you
> read any real scientific articles? Did you ever talk to researchers
> how are actually publishing and doing research? For starters; do you
> know how many different string theories there are?

Mine was extreme statement. Extreme statements are never true, so I'm taking it back (didn't I just say another extreme statement?-). Anyway, you found a perfect argument to finish this thread.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 11:29:18 CST