Re: Help : New babe want to know more RDB

From: <barryw_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 08:47:04 GMT

Hi,
Check out this Page on my Database Answers Web Site, which lists the best-selling books on Data Modelling from Amazon :-

   http://www.databaseanswers.com/modelling_books.htm Also check out this Page, which shows about 15 Kick-Start Data Models I have created over the past 12 months or so :-

   http://www.databaseanswers.com/data_models/index.htm

Good luck
Barry Williams
Principal Consultant
Database Answers

In article <1103_980913323_at_KENLY>,
  K Wong <kwong_at_hk.china.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am new to relational database. Any book or website can introduce me
 more on how to create a better data model.

> Any response will be appreciated.
>
> Kenly
> kwong_at_hk.china.com

Sent via Deja.com