Be a Usability Evaluator

From: Arin Bhowmick <Arin.Bhowmick_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 15:14:10 -0800

Attention Oracle DBA's and Oracle Apps DBA's

We are conducting several usability activities related to Oracle Database Systems.We are looking for individuals who administer Oracle databases and/or applications running on Oracle databases. We are looking for individuals with varying experience levels.

The Facts:
* 2 hours of your time.

If interested please email Arin Bhowmick (arin.bhowmick_at_oracle.com). Please provide a number where you can be reached during the day.

Thanks, Arin Bhowmick
Usability Engineer
Oracle Corporation
Arin.Bhowmick_at_oracle.com Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 17:14:10 CST