Memo Sync

From: Paul Bruneau <pbruneau_at_NO-SPAMthe-wire.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 13:10:38 GMT

Hi Everybody,

I have a large database that contains a [MEMO] field, in a basic dBaseIII style.

I have also managed to delete and pack to a point where it appears that the synchronisation between the *.DBF file & *.DBT files is out of phase.

As I read most *.DBF records I will view a [MEMO] that actually belongs to another record. I wish the order was consistent...*.DBF record #27 viewing *.DBT record #32. That I could probably fix.

Can anyone suggest how I might recover the proper order?

Many Thanks

Paul
pbruneau_at_NO-SPAM.the-wire.com Received on Thu Feb 01 2001 - 14:10:38 CET

Original text of this message