How to select specific rows in ANSI SQL ?

From: <bdimple_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 00:19:34 GMT

Is it possible to code the equivalent of MySQL Specific LIMIT using ANSI SQL?

For example, select * from where... LIMIT n1, n2? gives you the records starting from the n1-th result row and n2 results?

I have tried joining the table to itself but I can't get it to work.

I'd be very grateful for any and all suggestions.

TIA B.Dimple

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 18:19:34 CST