Re: Design Of Computer Features Database

From: Paul Tiseo <tiseo.paul_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:12:31 -0500

In article <3A268ED5.5B9AC791_at_web.de>, thilo.s_at_web.de says...
> I just want to add that you might want to have a look at the
> composite-pattern in the "Design Patterns"-Book. AFAI understand this
> will lead you straightforward to the desired solution. This pattern
> gives guidance to the solution of composite-component-relation oriented
> problems.

        Thanks. I'll look into it. I do have that GoF book, but wasn't thinking of using a OO DB. If it makes things easier, maybe I can still use it...

--

(Any opinions expressed are stricly mine only and not my employer's)
Paul Tiseo, Intermediate Systems Programmer