Re: looking for database synchronization suggestions

From: Tony Toews <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 05:35:12 GMT

Bob Maggio <bmaggio.cac_at_abac.com> wrote:

>Is there any tools/utilities out there that could do this for me? It
>would need to be easy to use and inexpensive, as we donā€™t have too many
>resources dedicated to this project.

There's at least one solution out there. See the link on my website. No idea on cost, etc.

You might want to ask your question in a SQL Server newsgroup and/or in microsoft.public.access.replication.

Tony

Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP

   Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages.

   Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm

   VolStar http://www.volstar.com Manage hundreds or thousands of volunteers for special events. Received on Sun Nov 12 2000 - 06:35:12 CET

Original text of this message