Re: looking for database synchronization suggestions

From: G Bramfield <lgbram_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 02:05:46 GMT

Hi Bob! Try the ng microsoft.public.access.replication, or comp.databases.ms-access, or Trigeminal.com. FYI, Michael Kaplan is the creator of the TSI Synchronizer (handles replication/synchronization via visual basic code) and can usually be found at comp.databases.ms-access or Trigeminal.com.

Hope this helps!

Regards, G!