Re: The Design of Relational Databases by Mannila and Raiha

From: Shawn B. Wikle <wik_at_jump.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:42:08 -0600

Yes, unfortunately the book is out of print and, for some reason I don't understand, Amazon says "check back later" instead of "would you like to try an out of print search". I have also initiated searches on a variety of out of print search services. I have left a "tell me if this comes in" at Powell's. I have searched abebooks.com which has inventories for a couple of hundred used book stores. I have contacted the author to see if he knows of anyway to get a hold of a copy. I have personally searched many of the used bookstores in Austin where I live.

I will eventually find a copy, but so far, none of my efforts have borne fruit.

Shawn