Re: Combobo

From: Joachim Pimiskern <Joachim.Pimiskern_at_de.bosch.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 15:28:44 +0100

Hi Pas,

Pas schrieb:
> I wonder if anyone could help me with this question,
>
> A combobox that will enable the user to lookup a customers using the
> LastName and firstName.

that depends on the type of you database system. A couple of months ago I had to solve the same problem for a Sybase database. I retrieved LastName + ", " + FirstName to fill the combobox, and after the client selected an entry, searched within the relevant table for a row like SELECT * FROM <table> WHERE LastName + ", " + FirstName = _at_ComboString

HTH,
Joachim Received on Mon Nov 06 2000 - 15:28:44 CET

Original text of this message