- Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:21:32.370)

From: <info_at_seriousmonkey.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 13:21:32 +0000

seriousmonkey.com is set to revolutionise the global automotive industry with a wide range of genuinely groundbreaking and innovative Internet services benefiting business and consumers alike.

In order to support the hyper-growth expansion of our global operations, seriousmonkey.com will shortly be looking for a number of high-calibre, professional candidates to join our fast-paced and dedicated teams in London and the Republic of Ireland.

To visit seriousmonkey.com or view our online job vacancies, go to http://www.seriousmonkey.com

Frank Pottle
Managing Director
seriousmonkey.com

Article posted 23/10/2000 13:21:32.370 Received on Sun Oct 22 2000 - 15:21:32 CEST

Original text of this message