Re: where can i get the ANSI SQL standards?

From: Jan M. Nelken <IhateSpam_at_Nowhere.Ten>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:56:39 -0400

Joe Celko wrote:

> When posting, inclusion of SQL (CREATE TABLE ..., INSERT ..., etc)
> which can be cut and pasted into Query Analyzer is appreciated.

What is Query Analyzer - what it does and where I can get it/read about it?

Best regards,

Jan M. Nelken

Home e-mail: nelkenj at attglobal period net

IBM Certified Solutions Expert DB2 UDB V6.1 for UNIX, Windows & OS/2

  • Database Administration,
  • Application Development IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert DB2 UDB V6.1 for UNIX, Windows & OS/2
  • Distributed Relational Database Architecture (DRDA)