Re: Help me plaese

From: Alan <alanshein_at_spambuster.erols.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:04:26 -0400

I suspect that your professor is assuming that you will do the work yourself. If you do this work, you will most lilkely learn and understand the concepts he/she is trying to teach you. Once you get your degree, no one will ask what grade you got in Database I class- they will ask you questions that call on you to interpret what you have learned in that class. In the long run, it will serve you far better to figure it out yourself. Best of luck to you.