Re: Help me plaese

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_news.hex.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 00:21:22 GMT

In our last episode (Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:43:43 +0200), the artist formerly known as Mirek said:
>Hi people :-)
>I need some help on proofing some theorems.
>I need those proofs.
>
>Theorem 1. 4NF implies BCNF. (If relational scheme is in 4NF, then it
> is also in BCNF.)
>Theorem 2. PJNF(5NF) implies 4NF. (If relational scheme is in PJNF,
> then it is also in 4NF.)
>Lemma 1. If relational scheme is in BCNF, then it is also in 3NF.

You might wish to discuss this with the instructor of the course for which this homework is required. After all, part of the purpose of taking a course is to learn the concepts. And the instructor and any teaching assistants are supposedly there to help you with this.

Alternatively, if you are trying to convince someone to do homework for you, you might want to contact someone that took the course previously so that you might have something in the form that the instructor wants. We likely can't help you with that.

--
(concatenate 'string "cbbrowne" "_at_" "hex.net")
<http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/linux.html>