Re: SQL reference

From: Sylvain VIART <molo_at_multimania.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:05:24 GMT

Hi,

Pal Domokos wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Sylvain VIART wrote:
> > Pal Domokos wrote:
> > >
> > > Try these documents:
> > > http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~shadow/sql/sql1992.txt - SQL2
> > > Specification Draft from July 1992, and
> > > http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~shadow/sql/sql2bnf.aug92.txt
> > > - The Draft SQL2 Standard in BNF from August 1992.
> > >
> > Yes, thank you.
> >
> > But I have to precise that I'm looking for a small and navigable
> > document. ;) A standard draft is often too technical to be useful.
>
> Sure, these two docs are fairly difficult to read.

> So you want to learn MySQL's SQL? It isn't quite standard so you have

I don't want to 'learn' SQL, but just to have a syntax support ! :)

And I don't really need non-standard query... Just INSERT INTO, SELECT, DELETE FROM, and some CREATE or ALTER TABLE, I think this part is quite standard.

BUT .... I've found it !!! :)

A splited doc of MySQL in french and english :)

http://dev.nexen.net/docs/mysql/chargement.html

Thanks for your suggestion,
Bye,
Sylvain.

--
	- Sylvain VIART - Informaticien - Analyste programmeur -
		   - Vim Users' Repository manager -

http://vim.sourceforge.net/vim_depot/