Re: Database schema qurstion.

From: Alan <alanshein_at_spambuster.erols.com>
Date: 2000/09/20

One would think that there are standard solutions to common problems. The issue is that common problems aren't common enough to have a standard solution, so it is actually easier to design from scratch each time than to try to adapt a "template" to meet the individual peculiarities of each business problem.