Re: Version Control on DBContent

From: Cory L Hubert <clhubert_at_iguanastudios.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:41:47 -0400

    Awesome. So I found two links that are a good lead.

http://www.bmsi.com/java/ - This guy took the same algorithm used in Unix's diff command.

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/aw.nsf/frame?ReadForm&/aw.nsf/techmain/CB2EF93 8D7532F338825671B0068244F - IBM's Alphaworks XML diff class that actually compares changes made by one or several ppl.

    I think the second one might be more in context with the issue I am having.

Torgeir Veimo <torgeir_at_vertech.no> wrote in message news:39C6D315.F119B0DB_at_vertech.no...
> Cory L Hubert wrote:
> >
> > Hello. I am using programming java based system that needs to be
 able
> > to keep track of changes to any given content. Similar to the way a
> > Visual SourceSafe or a CVS, but only for content. In order to do this
> > have to
> >
> > 1. Make the information temporal ( Add Start and End Dates to the
 Content