Q: mapping from partner databases to ours

From: <nicholas_34_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:20:44 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking for an application that can map one database to another one.

Our company presents information on our website about our partners products. Each week we get information from each partner in excel or access format. We are right now unable to chage the format of the data since there are lots of other companies that use the data too.

The data that we get is not structured. It may look like this: Product ID, Product Name, Product Price, etc.

In our database we would like to have three tables. Partner table, Product table and ProductPartner table like this:

Partner

id
name

Product

id
name

ProductPartner

partner_id
product_id
price

In this situation we need an application that can map from the parner databases to our database.

Does anyone know anything about a product like that??

Thank you,

Nicholas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 15 2000 - 09:20:44 CEST

Original text of this message