Re: Learning SQL...

From: <barryw_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:36:55 GMT

Hi,
The simplest way to do what you want is to get Microsoft Access. It allows you to write and run SQL queries. An alternative would be to check out online SQL Tutorials, some of which provide you with facilities to run SQL online. Check out this page on my Database Answers Web Site for details :-

   http://www.databaseanswers.com/learn_sql.htm

Good luck
Barry Williams
Principal Consultant
Database Answers

In article <39b91913.498773_at_news.wanadoo.fr>,   anti.spam_at_laposte.net (Kiceti) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently learning the SQL language, but I just have a
 book,
> and I would like to find a free program which would allow me to
> express some queries in SQL in order to train myself.
>
> I don't want to develop application or toget the last release of
> the language, but just a little program which could understand SQL
> queries and which would run on a PC under DOS or win16.
>
> Thanks !

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Sep 12 2000 - 10:36:55 CEST

Original text of this message