Re: Good diagramming tool?

From: <barryw_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 15:06:41 GMT

Check out this page on my Database Answers Web Site which lists some Data Modelling Tools :-

   http://www.databaseanswers.com/modelling_tools.htm

Two that fall in your price category are Dezign at $139.00,(which I've used and would recommend), and Data Design Studio, at $99.00.

Good luck
Barry Williams
Principal Answers
Database Answers

In article <8nc3c2$5f$1_at_sshuraab-i-1.production.compuserve.com>,   "Andy P. Bender" <Andy_Bender_at_compuserve.com> wrote:
> Howdy, y'all,
>
> I'm looking for a good diagramming program for Windows that I can use
> draw entity-relationship diagrams, and program structure charts. I've
 heard
> very good things about Visio, but the professional version is a bit
 beyond
> my budget at $299 (or was it $399?). In this big world, there must be
> something less expensive, but adequately capable.
>
> Any and all suggestions gratefully accepted. Thanks in advance.
>
> Andy,
> SF Bay area.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 08 2000 - 17:06:41 CEST

Original text of this message