Re: Depicting a database schema

From: Barry <barrywilliams_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 12:09:09 GMT

Check out this page on my Database Answers Web Site for some examples of what Data Models and Database diagrams look like :-

   http://www.databaseanswers.com/data_models/index.htm You can do something simple in Microsoft Word (recommended in your case or Visio, or use a Data Modelling package like Dezigner or DataArchitect.

If you have any follow-up questions, you can email me direct on barryw_at_databaseanswers.com

Good luck
Barry Williams
Principal Consultant
Database Answers

In article <zzVr5.1430$x85.224131_at_paloalto-snr1.gtei.net>,   "res038qs" <res038qs_at_gte.net> wrote:
> Can anyone give me an example of how to lay out a database schema?
> I have a small set of data in approx 6 tables and I want to represent
> the tables, keys, datatypes, lengths and domain info......
>
> Does anyone have a quick and dirty approach for doing this?
>
> Thanks in advance
> k.paul_at_gte.net

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Sep 03 2000 - 14:09:09 CEST

Original text of this message