Re: Call for OODB query experts

From: David Craig <dcraig_at_abc-clio.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:32:55 -0700

Arthur;

I am working on a publication database and reading a lot about XML and OODBMS's these days. Could you recommend any good sources of information on XML and OODB's? I have the Java and XML book from O'Reilly already (which appears to be a good source from the Java side if I can just find time to read it).

Thanks in advance;

David C.
ABC-Clio