Re: MAKE $500 A DAY

From: Clientel Graz <alexander.zimmer_at_gmx.at>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:21:40 +0200

Hey, don't be rude, Snorkel! I'm very interested in making cash _that_ easy. If Anonmymous JJFFNN say it's legal, I believe him.

I will give up my job (software developer and database administrator) because now I see there's a much easier way to make my living.

Thank you JJFFNN for your valuable posting. I'm going to post this to all other newsgroups I know to make sure everyone is able to earn a lot of money without much effort.

It seems fantastic, why haven't you posted earlier? This is the opportunity I was searching for. And: it's a brand-new idea, I have never heard of such thing before. There has to be a brilliant mind behind the thing.

Thank you very much, hope I'll hear from you again soon Alex (a true believer) Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 16:21:40 CEST

Original text of this message