Good diagramming tool?

From: Andy P. Bender <Andy_Bender_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:38:48 -0700

Howdy, y'all,

I'm looking for a good diagramming program for Windows that I can use to draw entity-relationship diagrams, and program structure charts. I've heard very good things about Visio, but the professional version is a bit beyond my budget at $299 (or was it $399?). In this big world, there must be something less expensive, but adequately capable.

Any and all suggestions gratefully accepted. Thanks in advance.

Andy,
SF Bay area. Received on Tue Aug 15 2000 - 11:38:48 CDT