Re: Automated Normalization

From: H.L.J. Steinschuld <jo.steinschuld_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:30:09 +0200

End of the eightiies there was an Article in the CACM wich descibes a Prolog implementation of a rmalization algoritm. It uses as input the set of all relationships and generates tables and (candidate) keys.

If I find in my paper archive (a copy of) the article I will send the correct data to the group.

"RichH" <None_at_given.com> schreef in bericht news:8m8qa9$rlb$1_at_supernews.com...