Resource About Programming Regarded Distributed Database

From: Happy Professional <happy_pro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/08/04

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student studying master of I.T by coursework in Australia, this semester one of my subjects is distributed database technology. I want to write a small research paper for this subject and the topics I am interesting in are programming regarded distributed database and distributed database application development. I think these topics will talk about distributed application development such as CASE in distributed environment or design pattern for distributed application. Could you please tell me where can I find some information about these topics on the web? Thank you very much for your kindly attention and help. Received on Fri Aug 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message