Re: Good books on data modelling?

From: Barry <barrywilliams_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/30

Hi,
Check out this page on my Database Answers Web Site :-

   http://www.databaseanswers.com/modelling_books.htm

As well as "Data Model Patterns" which has already been mentioned, you will find some good real-world examples in "The Data Model resource Book" by Silverston, Inmon and Graziano.

Good luck

Barry Williams

In article <04a2e130.c5820148_at_usw-ex0104-033.remarq.com>,   Neb <ander_bNOanSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm after a few good books on data modelling. Particularly ones
> that contain real world examples rather than endless theory. Any
> recommendations?
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

> Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Jul 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message