Re: High Speed Text Searching Algorythms...

From: R124c4u2 <r124c4u2_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/07/22

Marvin writes:

>Can someone please show me where I can read the stupid FAQ to this
>ng?? Why are we limited to talking about C and C++ on a ng that is
>called comp.programming?
>
>Maybe you guys should put together a newsgroup that's called
>comp.programming.c.whiners

I think there was a post (or two) in this thread that shoudn't have been posted here. It responded to whining in either C or C++ but I didn't see the original whine here; just the rebuttal.

I see it as a threading problem. You could pursue this with deja - I can't. The usual response of AOL to a deja search is a timeout and disconnect. Received on Sat Jul 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT