What do you need for database management?

From: Brent D. Tucker <btucker_at_servman.com>
Date: 2000/07/10

My company, Server Management and Design, is conducting a survey to determine how to best serve the needs of database administrators and their management through the proper applications of database tools. I have been a DBA for fourteen years on various platforms, and feel that I have a good idea of the problems you can encounter, but I am looking for what plagues the modern DBA.

I would appreciate it if you would take the time to fill out a brief (8 question) survey, which is located on our web site.

We have a production product, DBDoctor, being used across the US, but are looking for additional suggestions to enhance our product line. DBDoctor provides trend-based analysis of database systems, providing a proactive method of facilitating database management. We are expanding the product line to include real-time analysis as well, and would like your suggestions.

To take the survey, go to www.servman.com/html/survey.htm, fill in the information, and click submit. We are especially interested in any other needs that you may have, such as tying current session information back to trends, etc.

Brent Tucker
President
Server Management and Design, Inc. Received on Mon Jul 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message